In order to make the most of your experience with Satins and/or Mini Satins - "Team Sheen", becoming a member of the American Satin Rabbit Breeders Association is a first important step. The ASRBA is THE authorized national specialty club operating under the auspices of the American Rabbit Breeders Association, whose express purpose is to promote Satins and Mini Satins and our members who breed and show these singularly beautiful and unique breeds.
There is a wealth of information available to you as a member of The ASRBA. Below is a list of benefits for those who become members of the ASRBA...
- Receive our beautiful full color Guidebook full of information about our club and breeds
- Receive our quarterly newsletter - The Satin News
- Sweepstakes contests in Open Satin, Open Mini Satin, and Youth Satin/Mini Satin in overall, variety, and fur categories
- Memberships as single adult, youth, husband/wife, family (See Note Below)*
- National Satin Show (NASS) with general membership meeting; Awards Banquet; Youth Royalty Contests; Open and Youth Satin and Mini Satin shows, and Satin/Mini Satin Auction and of course our national specialty shows for Open and Youth in conjunction with the ARBA National Convention - also with Awards Banquet, membership meeting, and Satin/Mini Satin Auction. Both are well-attended events that draw members from across the USA as well as Canada.
- Annual awards and recognition: Youth Royalty Contest, Open & Youth Sweepstakes, Distinguished Member Award, J Leo Collins Memorial Award, and Bonnie Keele Memorial Youth Scholarship
- Access to ASRBA website special features: member listing, and ASRBA facebook page
- Opportunity to advertise in The Satin News and the ASRBA Official Guidebook (fees apply)
- Opportunity to purchase ASRBA merchandise
* Membership type has a big impact on sweepstakes competition. Be sure to enter ASRBA sanctioned shows in the same form as your membership type, i.e., single adult or youth; husband/wife, etc. Sweepstake points are ONLY accumulated when the entries match the membership type recorded by the ASRBA secretary.
||$12/yr - renew; $17/yr - new*; $30/3 yrs - renew; $35/3 yrs - new*
|Youth (through age 18)
||$9/yr - renew; $14/yr - new*; $23/3 yrs - renew; $28/3 yrs - new*
||$14/yr - renew; $19/yr - new*; $35/3 yrs - renew; $40/3 yrs - new*
||$17/yr - renew; $22/yr - new*; $41/3 yrs - renew; $46/3 yrs - new*
*New member fee covers initial cost of Official Guidebook. Members receive updated pages at no extra charge.
You may join the ASRBA or renew your membership ONLINE or you may download the
ASRBA Membership Application*, fill it out, and mail the required fees to:
18902 7 Mile Road
Reed City, MI 49677
PLEASE NOTE: The form above is a 'FILLABLE' form.
You can fill out the required information using your keyboard, then PRINT the form for mailing. Please print one or more copies of the completed form if you wish to retain a record of your membership application. You may save the blank form to your PC by right-clicking the link to the form and selecting "Save Target As..." (NOTE TO MICROSOFT EDGE USERS: The Microsoft Edge Browser may not support all fillable PDF forms. Please save the form to your PC and open in Adobe Reader, Chrome or an earlier version of Internet Explorer to enable form fill features.)
1. Visit this link: https://www.companycasuals.com/asrba
2. Select from the many available and fashionable men's & women's styles and accessories.
3. Complete the simple online check-out process.
Team Sheen Notes
ASRBA Sweepstakes Points
Click here to view!